Bigg Talk: Detective Elliot Stabler a Vampire!?

Well my lovelies...Today's Bigg Talk is about something that flipped my little world upside down! I think everyone knows that HBO's True Blood is based off of The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
Well if you are also a Law&Order Junkie like I am then you all know that our beloved Detective Elliot Stabler left the new season of Law&Order: SVU. 
AND HERE'S WHY!
HE'S A VAMPIRE!!

 Ew.com is being quoted as of saying..
"Chris Meloni has booked his first post-SVU gig — and it’s a bloody good one.

The former star of the Dick Wolf drama will join HBO’s True Blood  in season 5 as an “ancient, powerful vampire who holds the fate of Bill and Eric in his hands.” He will be a series regular."
Read the whole article here Ew.Com 

I know if you're finding this out you're about as dumbstruck as me! I was like, "Whaaaaaaa!?!?!?!?" I couldn't believe that loving, sensitive, strong Elliot Stabler was on the other side of the blood now! Don't get me wrong! I think hes great! Hes a great actor, I just didn't expect it! I think watching Elliot be a vampire is going to be a fun,great, experience! But I sure do miss Elliot.
Let me know what you think about Elliot becoming Roman!


0 comments:

Post a Comment