Armchair BEA (Day 1)  Introductions! 

Sorry I'm a little late!!

1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?

My name is Kielyn aka Elle, I'm 16 years old a junior in highschool, and I am a hardcore bibliophile :) I have been blogging for about a year now, but I just started my book blog at the end of May. I have always been about getting my thoughts out and I have never really found any of my friends to love books as much as I do. So I decided to blog about the things I love most, books, and I found many wonderful bloggers that love books just as much as I do.

2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?

I am currently finnishing up the last few pages of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling and I am about to start Heist Society by Alley Carter. I have to say my favorite book that I have read SO FAR in 2012 is John Green's The Fault in Our Stars. It's quirky, it pulls at the heartstrings but most of all, its real. You feel like you know the characters and you want more and more with every page you turn.


3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.


I have this weird video game obsession with Zelda! I love Zelda!!


4. Where do you see your blog in five years?


I see my blog flourishing. I love blogging and I really enjoy reading and sharing my opinions and meeting new people in the book and blogging community.


5. What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?


I have to say I love my Scooby Dooby Sunday Posts. I love Scooby-Doo and even though it may not be book related, it is apart of my life that if i had to give up, I think I would die. Just the same with books. :)

Have a great one loves! Smile and Keep Reading!! Come back tomorrow for a new post!




0 comments:

Post a Comment