Quote It Friday! #4

Quote it Friday! Today Love Is In The Air with Nicholas Sparks!
QUOTE IT FRIDAY IS WHERE I TAKE TWO BOOKS AND LIST SOME OF THE LINES THAT TOUCHED ME, I THOUGHT WERE FUNNY, AND OR THAT MADE ME THINK. SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! IF SO THEN YOU CAN QUOTE IT WITH ME ON FRIDAYS. JUST SAVE THE PICTURE ABOVE AND COMMENT WITH YOUR LINK TO QUOTE IT!
The 1st book I am Quoting is The Dear John by nicholas sparks 
“When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through.” 

“Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever.” 
“In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart, one I'll carry with me forever and that no one can ever replace.”
 
“We’d met at a carefree time, a moment full of promise, in its place now were the harsh lessons of the real world.” 

“Regrets about the journey, maybe, but not the destination.” 

“What mattered most was knowing that love was mine to give, without strings or expectations.” 


THE SECOND BOOK I AM QUOTING IS THE LUCKY ONE BY NICHOLAS SPARKS

“She was struck by the simple truth that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people...”
 
“I tell myself that I know you, and then when I think about it, I realize that I don't.”
 
“Most people don’t know how to appreciate the silence. They can’t help talking.” 

“He was a wonderful man. And when a man is that special, you know it sooner than you think possible. You recognize it instinctively, and you’re certain that no matter what happens, there will never be another one like him.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment