Introductions to a New Blogger on Love Bigg. Read Bigg.!!

Hi guys Elle here and I want you to meet my sister, Ashton! She will be posting book reviews and sometimes handling memes. She is a big part of my life and she is such a fast and avid reader. So lets meet her!


1). Tell us about yourself! What is your pen name? Why? 
My name is Ashton Iyanna Smith. That's where my pen name comes from. My fav color is pink and I love to read (obviously). My fav book genres are supernatural, action, adventure, dystopia, mythology, YA horror, and non-fiction (to a certain extent). While I like to read, I also love to spend time with my friends and family.

2). What are you favorite things to do?
As I said before, I love spending time with my friends and family. I also love listening to music and, believe it or not, reading fanfiction. I also enjoy watching tv and playing all on all my different game systems. But my all time favorite hobby is.....SHOPPING!!!!!

3). Who is your favorite author and why?
This is a hard question to answer. I have a lot of authors I like, but when it come down to it I have 3 fav authors. They are Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus), Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy), and James Patterson (Maximum Ride) in that order. I like their writing because of the way they describe the settings and people. I also love how they take the characters and put them in situations that most people can relate to.

4). What are some of your other favorite things other than reading??
I love spending time with my friends, listening to music, drawing, and shopping. I also lovelovelovelovelovelove texting. :)

5). Since you're new to blogging, how do you think you will enjoy posting on here?
It might take me a minute to get used to it, but I think I'll come to like blogging.




0 comments:

Post a Comment